05 February 2012

Feeling too lucky

We are sort of still at the start of the new (lunar) year and i haven't been feeling more lucky.

Gambling at my sister's place during CNY and i won $205. Which i was kinda uneasy about. Lol. Afterwards i was begging for them to eat supper with me so i can treat but too bad we all ate before gambling, and snacked during gambling.

And then i went to a friend's place for open house and of course gamble for fun. Lol. NO REALLY, i am not a habitual gambler O.O Lol. Anyway, i won $200 or was it $250. Forgot. And cao Wendy is banker and win money must kena scold by her first lolol.

And then the other day i was at my dad's place and my nephew literately BEG me to play banluck (btw ban luck is Blackjack i think) with him and so we did and i'm the banker and his bets are all the 50 cents, 1 dollar. Lol. I don't know how he could lose $17 to me but anyway it's consider OWE me from the start cox he didn't take out any money. He told me he'd take out the final amount (if he still owes me) to pay me after the game.

So at $17 mark, his dad came to help him and told him to bet $17, and for every game onwards, he told him to bet ALL the amount he owes me, like this he will only need one hand to be quits. Lol.

Both super smelly, play until owe me $700 plus, i say i don't want to play liao. They say "If banker quit, we don't pay" Lolol. SMELLY!!!!! Hahaha. Jiak sai.

Then yesterday i was at my sister's place and she jio for banluck again and i won $80. And then she keep joking say like this Baby Yurou will have have to starve for one month cox no money to buy milk powder. So even if i get 18 points i'd still take one more card, so that i can burst then hopefully i don't win and i don't lose lah. I was hoping to cut back even. But no man, 17, 18 still can make until 19, or 20 or 21.

SIBEI SIAN. Lolol. Win money also no shiok. Must beg people go supper with me, must kena scolding, must keep playing until i lose then can, must feel guilty for my baby niece starving lolol.

Anyway don't say i cruel win my own sister's money lol, i spent $55 later to buy supper for all yesterday. $23 to take cab home. Peace out. Lol.

Ahhh~ Super happy just thinking of all the days i had in CNY =D It's only looking at faces of the people i like and love. And everyone can joke around, eat, play. And everyday Mich and Zhen also super eng cox no need to work so we spam wassap lol. WO HEN HAPPY LAH!

Lunch at Out of The Pan at Raffles City with bf. This is after filming at Watsons for Budget Barbie. Anyway, this is my peking duck with lychee crepe. The peking duck can be A LOT better please. Instead of serving me fat uncuttable soggy skin =.= Standard from the last time i tried it, plunged.
Their velvety mushroom soup which IS velvety but i don't appreciate cox i prefer those with chunks of mushrooms that i can bite into and also the flavour.. Meh. The portobello mushroom with ratatouille is nice thou! Above is my bf's crepe! SUPER NICE! He ordered soy chicken or something. Forgot.
Gotta do what i gotta do. Lolol. Camwhore!!!!!
My new hat! I love hats so much cox they hide my curly roots and.. My fringe =( Plus, with hats i can look like super star lolol. I ownself say one.
One awkward smile picture. Ai qio mai qio, so i arm qio. Lolol.

So the week has ended.. With me not feeling so well and then recovering within 2 days and then now i feel a sore throat coming again. I guess i talk too much at the flea yesterday.

Speaking of the flea!!! THANK YOU GUYS, SO MUCH FOR COMING!!!!! Will blog some nonsense pictures taken from the flea soon! Sigh. I am also lucky for having nice readers =)

One more supposed highlight of the week is that my bf got an iPad for me O.O Not sure what to do with it except play gold miner and the game where we have to click on a pair of mahjong tiles to make them disappear, that game. Lol.

Oh. And i view my blog on the iPad and zoom in and zoom out on my (photoshopped) face and feel shiok about it #megusta Lolol.

Next week is gonna be awesome!

I'm too lucky, to a point i feel a bit scared. Like what if, everyone has a limited amount of luck to be utilised in one year and i already use mine up by February =OOOOOO

Please just let me be moderately lucky, life. Thank you. Lol.

That's all! I hope your Sunday will be chillax. And i hope on Monday, your colleagues will all be extra nice to you. And i hope your train will be on time and you will get a seat =D Lol. Practical well-wishing.

8 comments:

Carla said...

Qiuqiu! I was there for the flea, saw you from upstairs, then im hungry, grab a bite, then when i came back u already gone! Lol never see you in person, in curious! #stalker-ish
Hahaha
I wanted the flower headband but i think already sold out!:(

Juulia / ユリア said...

Ah, I hope your whole year will be filled with happiness :D
I also afraid that luckiness has a limit liddat!

Wish your sore throat will stay away and you'll be as happy and glowing as you can <3

Love from SUPER cold Finland
-22°C here nao!! jesuus!

Anonymous said...

Aww :( I didn't view your blog for a few days and BAM. :( I didn't get to come to your flea! I wish I could have, because I wanted to buy tons of stuff & even get to meet you :(

Do have another one soon, ok! ♥
Love your blog! (:

voguishdesires.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Aww :( I didn't view your blog for a few days and BAM. :( I didn't get to come to your flea! I wish I could have, because I wanted to buy tons of stuff & even get to meet you :(

Do have another one soon, ok! ♥
Love your blog! (:

voguishdesires.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awwww give me some of that luck for my exams pleeeease xD
I wish I could have come to your flea, but I guess it's a bit too far away from germany xDDD

http://e2xli.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Qiuting,

May I know the name of the app - the game where we have to click on a pair of mahjong tiles to make them disappear, that game???

I rmb playing it when I was young and I love it!!! Haha thanks in advance! :)

x

QiuQiu said...

Carla, yeah you never come down also wise cox it's really sold out like before the first wave of crowd ended! Before 11am that is.

Jia, THANK YOU!!!! I hope that your luck will be overflowing and never ending lah! =D

Fatima, never mind! I'm sure there's be a next time!

Elli, OKAY! GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS!!!!!! ^.^

Anon, mahjong free, ultimate 1001 or smth!

Anonymous said...

i don't mean to be rude, but it's "literally", not "literately"...