10 May 2014

I LOVE JAPAN - CUP NOODLE MUSEUM

HELLO!!!

I am backkkk to continue blogging about my Japan holiday haha. What the heck my holiday damn worth it. Total spending of $3500 but we did so much stuff i can break it down into like maybe 10 blogposts lolol. Wu hua. Anyway before i can finish my blogposts about Japan maybe i am already on my way to another holiday!!! Haha!

Life should be like this omg. Travel, take pictures, eat nice food, share about it and travel more.

This post is for my trip to the cup noodle museum! *HEART EYESSSS* I LOVE CUP NOODLES!!

Saw Sakura near the museum so we snapped some pictures ^.^
Some kids were climbing up the fence and PLUCKING THE SAKURA FLOWER OMG i was like OMG SUCH MONSTERS. SEEING SAKURA IS LIKE MY DREAM. SO HOW DARE YOU!!! So i mumbled.. "ダメよ.." Lolol. Sam teach me one. Then they run away O.O Hahaha. Good job me!
Caught this close up of the sakura which is not very close to me.. By giapping the cold fence with my thighs. Cold max but worth it. Haha.
DREAMY NOY HAHA! Onigirigirls and sakura ^.^
One with my Josh ^.^
Cup noodle museum is near Yokohama! And if you're dropping by, and if you love themed park you might wanna check this out! It's right opposite the cup noodle museum!
JANG JANG JANG JANGGGGGG~!!!!!! GLORIOUS INSTANT NOODLES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLDDDDD!!!! I feel like i am in my paradiseeee!!! =OOO
Cup noodle from Japan!!!
Samantha, Sio and Watanabe. LOL.
Timeline of the launch of the different instant noodles in Japan! Quite interesting to see!!! Some flavours are really crazy unique!!! I ONLY WISH I CAN TRY THEM ALL!!! T.T
Sio and Sio @.@ Hahaha. He quite happy ah. I think he think he damn famous got people make cup noodles after his name.
Please remember to visit the Noodle Bazaar level!!! And notice this dodgy looking space. GO IN! Iniitally i didn't wanna go in one cox it looks so shabby and old O.O But it's a themed noodle place!
With instant noodles of flavours from ALL OVER THE WORLD!!! Here's me buying.. Mee goreng!
All the noodles we got!!! Egg and kimchi, mee goreng, tom yum, mala beef, char siew and egg and laksa! Haha! Everything is quite cheap i'd say!!! Like 150¥ onwards which is like.. $1.80 SGD O.O
The nice and cozy place =))) Remember to check it out and try ALL the noodle!!! My favourite is tom yum and Sam's favourite is mala beef!
View from the museum =))) You can find some people picnic there on the viewing area! Quite chill!!! Of course you can be like the couple in the picture on the grass.. Just park there hahah.
THEN PLEASE PROCEED TO THE CUP NOODLE MAKING FLOOR!!! =DDD If you're early you can slot yourself in for the noodle making! Where you make the noodles from scratch!
If not you can design your own cup and then add your own flavour and touch to your very own cup noodle!!!
I AM EXCITED COX I SUPER COMPETITIVE!!! Hahahah.
Back of my cup!
Front! MEI MA???
Sam giving me the "I don't care" face when i told her hers suck hahahaha.
I meant to write おいしい to make it look more Jappy hahaha. But damn embarrassing i write wrong.
Josh's cup. So dark..... Ew? Hahahah.
Lai, whore my own cup design out!!!
Erm. IT'S OKAY!!! WATANABE IS A KIND AND HELPFUL PERSON ^.^V
Sio is talented with hairstyling =))) Hahahaha.
Then we go put some real stuff into our cup!!!
Turn your noodle into the cup!
PICK ALL THE FLAVOUR YOU WANTTTTT!!! I think can pick like 3 or 4!
MY FAVOURITE IS THE CHEESE AND EGG OF COURSE!!!
But this chicky fishcake is toooo cuteee not to put innn!!!! ^.^ I PICKED THAT TOO!
Some chose tomato base some chose original and some chose curry i think!!! Sio had all the ingredient to be onion....... O.O
Showing us how our cup noodles are gonna be sealed ^.^
Pumping the airbags to protect our precious artwork haha.
PROUD OWNERS OF CUP NOODLES!!! Werking it the Sio way!
The mascot of the cup noodle museum! =D It's quite cute! At the souvenir shop you can find lotsa gifts and snacks and cup noodles, some with this chicky on it!!! I didn't buy a lot! Only got 6 cup noodles hahah. Cox the rest all quite bulky T.T
That's all! =DDD PLEASE COME HERE IF YOU'RE IN JAPAN! Can spend half your day there!

I think this place is great for both kids and adults =DDD I had lotsa fun! I think kids will love all the designing and there's also a playground near the noodle bazaar! So you can check that out!

Also if you go to Doraemon museum first in the morning then the cup noodle museum in the afternoon.. It'd be perfect~ =DDD It's kinda like along the way to and back from Tokyo main.

Okay that's all~~ Byeee~

1 comment:

skinformulae said...

The cup noodle activity!!! It looks really fun… really envy the endless activity available in Japan

http://skinformulae.blogspot.sg